вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

buy download songs online




Yay The stocks are going up again (watching my dadapos;s companyapos;s stocks now)

Now the Santa Ana winds have come back. I really hate them. It sucks all the moisture out of the air, which my body hates. Also fires have started up already. :(

I finished my replay of Sanitarium. Well, not really. Vista was causing some minor graphical glitches in the game, which makes the last couple of chapters tricky to complete. So, I kind of quit playing.

Now Iapos;m playing this game called The Abbey. Strangely, the box says the game is called Murder in the Abbey, but thatapos;s not what itapos;s called in the game. Itapos;s just The Abbey. So, I donapos;t know why that is, but it does center around a murder in an abbey. The game has 2.5D graphics(3D mixed with 2D), like Runaway. I like cartoony graphics. So far, itapos;s been pretty easy, but I havenapos;t gotten very far yet.

This year Iapos;m doing something different to celebrate Halloween. Last year I watched episodes of Goosebumps. This year Iapos;m watching playthroughs of horror games on YouTube. I started by watching the first two Silent Hill games. I have to say that Silent Hill 2 has got to be one of the weirdest games ever. It has inspired me to watch the movie now. Iapos;m going to watch it soon. I canapos;t wait to see Pyramid Head. :)

Now Iapos;m watching a playthrough of F.E.A.R.. So far definitely more scary than the Silent Hill games. I get scared just watching.

The cool thing about both these playthroughs, is that both of the guys playing it, have never played the games before either. So theyapos;re both blind runs, which makes things more interesting. Also it kind of works out for me because Iapos;ve never played them either. I donapos;t plan on playing them either because I suck at these kinds of games. Still they are fun to watch, especially when the players make funny comments. :)

chicken curry easy, buy download songs online.



Комментариев нет: