понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

company home organization




Blaaaaaaah Iapos;m either bored or annoyed. Thereapos;s no other emotions. I am so sick of it. Feel like a zombie or something.

I am emailing back and forth with the PCH people. Itapos;s totally obvious that the machine is fucked, but getting them to actually admit that is proving to be an epic undertaking.

Work is still work. This week is going to suck. Boss wants to throw out one of the fundamental thingos that the new site is built around (different levels of membership, which has been in the business plan since day one until this morning, when they decided to collapse it all into the one thing), just a few weeks before launch. Woo I love how he changes his mind on a whim. Makes life so pleasant. "It took me 5 seconds to think up, why doesnapos;t it take 5 seconds to code?"

Lunch was nice. Lay around on the grass with Neha and Liz, staring at the clouds (they were moving so fast) and talking shit.

I dreamt the bald guy from REM came over for dinner. Weird.

I didnapos;t buy Auckland tickets. I was fully about to, but thought do I really want to go to Auckland? No, no I donapos;t. Itapos;s just coz it was so ridiculously cheap.

Car is still at $152.50.

caravanserai hotel morocco, company home organization, company home outsource people usa work, company home page, company home pages, company home painting.



Комментариев нет: