вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

dallas energy healing




Sooo, a quick update on work. That girl, tiffany, that was jacking shit from us everyday.. Yeah, sheapos;s gone The sad part about it, though, is that they didnapos;t bust her, which really pissed me off. Basically, my manager did a serious low blow. She called around to other stores in the area and asked if they needed a cashier. She transfered her to another store, without telling the manager about her stealing.. "theyapos;ll find out soon enough, iapos;m sick of the headache" is what she said. As much as I am soooooo glad sheapos;s gone, I feel bad for the manager that got her. Yeah, also, I still donapos;t have my raise. Itapos;s getting fucking ridiculous.

School is going okay. I almost killed the people in the financial aid office, but i got it all figured out. I am getting 2870 back from loans this semester, and something like 2000 back next semester. Basically, Iapos;m being illegal and buying a car because my car is on itapos;s last leg and i know that it wont pass inspection in march. So I had an appointment with a car dealer (friend of the family so great deals) this saturday. I took the day off from work and everything. Tony calls me the other day and says "babe, you got your check but donapos;t get excited" It was for $666. I just went down there and basically one of my aid things, TAP, i think she said, didnapos;t post yet, so ill be getting the other 2200 something in a couple weeks. I mean, thatapos;s good that I get my money, but it really puts a damper on getting my car this weekend. Iapos;m too impatient now that i know iapos;m getting one.

Tony and I are good. I have decided that his laziness with house work and shit is a guy thing and there is nothing I can do to change that. We got in a fight about it the other day, and today, because I go to school and work, both full time, and then come to home to clean and,� most of the time, cook. Yeah, it gets a little frustrating when he works 9-5 and can easily come home and clean up. But I end up doing it after being at school/work from 8am-930pm. Iapos;m going to accept it for right now, because the fighting is just going to make it worse. Grrrr. He said that I went from being a "cool girlfriend" to a "nagging wife" today. THAT pissed me off. I have every right to nag.� whatever.

hmmm, nothing else new, really. Except for that iapos;m over today and I donapos;t wanna work. Blaaaah. Bye loverrrss
dallas energy healing, dallas energy photographer, dallas energy stream texas.



Комментариев нет: