понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

drying up milk




Argh, my aunt has no idea what she was just talking about. She doesnapos;t like Kefkaapos;s appearance or the fact that Iapos;m cosplaying someone evil. *rolls eyes* Really? Mother fucking serious? That wasnapos;t what really what pissed me off. It was the fact that she started asking if I knew anything about the people at the con, if they were crazy and through they were actually the characters, ect. Um, shut the fuck up? the way she worded had no basis on fact. It was just shit she heard on TV (sounded like Columbine killings + Heath Ledger killing himself because of Joker acting). It was completely ridiculous.

Whatever. As long as she doesnapos;t talk my mom out of helping with the costume that I need finished in under a weekapos;s time. I will be poisoning water supplies if that happens. Wait, was that too in-character? And of course, since this is the internet, that was SARCASM (with a pinch of rage and hate hate hate hate hate) *giggles*

army equipment, drying up milk, drying up milk supply, drying up runny nose.



Комментариев нет: