среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

free search sims slots.com




MY LIFE SUCKS











Party
The party at ---apos;s house was the first time I tried cocaine.
I�drank and smoked weed and hookah.
Her dad and her dadapos;s girlfriend were mixing margaritas.
It was a cinco de mayo party.
There were boys there and ---apos;s dad kicked them out around 1AM.
They were so drunk and couldnapos;t drive or anything.
So we waited for her dad to go to sleep and we snuck the boys back in.
Through the window.
Everyone was so tired they just passed out on the floors, chairs, and bed.
There were 3 on the bed
5 or 6 on the ground
And a few in chairs.
This was a small apartment room so it was squished.
I�was half concious on the ground.
I�couldnapos;t defend myself
And I was so tired I didnapos;t bother to try.
I�donapos;t remember his name.
I�woke up feeling completely violated
And knew something had happened.
---apos;s dad came in and looked around.
I�saw him.
He was quiet.
Then he left and I think he took a shower.
A while later he came back in and said
"Get the fuck out of my house"
All the guys left
And some of the girls.
Me, ---, and the girls who stayed just kind of hung out.





free search sims slots.com, free search single, free search site.



Комментариев нет: