воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

distinguished name syntax




Um, well Iapos;ve been M.I.A. For the last...fuck, month or so?
Yeah. Not so social.
Well, I decided to crawl out of my hole to get a drink.
And I got lost.
This is why I stay in my room, really.

Iapos;m completely surrounded by doors, no windows, no corridors, just walls and doors.
If I go through the doors, I just end up in the same place.
I have no idea where I am.
This is fucking terrifying.

[Yes, I have decided to drag Nicky dearest out of hiatus and give him another go before I decide whether to drop him or not. And what better way to bring him back in than to have him lost in a room which heapos;s actually imagining completely? ^^ Yeah, Iapos;m tired, bored, and have been internetless for a week. This is my way of recuperating (sp? who cares)
^^]]

brian spano, distinguished name syntax.



Комментариев нет: