четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

english lottery national




�I saw this strange dream yesterday..

I was in a huge, white room with a few corners, surrounded partially by large glass windows that showed the landscape of something close to London, Tokyo and New York put together in one bizarre combination. (There was a lot of different buildings). I looked down one time and the building I was in seemed very tall, like I was on the 55th floor.. It was quite scary and fascinating at the same time.�

Anyways, I was calling a friend of mine called Mai who lives in Australia right now, but because my cellphone canapos;t get a signal very well it keeps hanging up. And I keep calling her, and while Iapos;m doing that Iapos;m walking about, looking out the window.�

And then it starts to snow really gently, but just before it does that the first snowflake gets caught on the glass and melts out from its crystal shape (it was about the size of a nugget)�and Iapos;m really happy cause I LOVE�snow (even in dreams, lol) :) I remember actually saying that to my friend, but I donapos;t remember her saying anything in response.. O.o;

After that I ride the seat on my orange bicycle but donapos;t actually move it around. Iapos;m still trying to get the signal for my cellphone so I could talk to my friend and when I do, she asks for my mom in a really serious voice..

And THEN, the weird thing is, in my mind Iapos;m thinking apos;My momapos;s asleep so maybe I should tell her thatapos;, but when I turn to take a look if my mom was really asleep (she was supposedly in the same room as me), Johnny Depp was there with a white and weird overlapping shirt-ish thing on him with a red X�on his chest (maybe on the right side?). It was really weird.. :P

The even more strangest thing is, my mind kinda forgets all about my mom and interprets it differently, so that I believe my friend is asking for Johnny Depp. O_O;

I do pass the phone to him (when I did, the red X on his chest is gone)...

Thatapos;s where the dream ended...



blizzhack, english lottery national, english lottery numbers.



Комментариев нет: